Education : Bachelor Degree-Engineering (B.E.)
Work Experience : 10-11 years
English Language Level :Very Good
Maximum Age: N/A
Computer Skill level: Very Good
Job Openings ID: 62
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Provides technical back up and support to other Maintenance sections in analyzer systems and maintenance.
- Resolves days to day problems relating to analyzer systems and field.
- Provides engineering and design input for plant modifications.
- Recommends warehouse spare part stocks for analyzer systems.
- Evaluates the performance of analyzer systems and makes recommendations as applicable.
- Reviews project packages from Project Engineering.
- Ensures that all maintenance work and activities affecting quality, safety, health and environment are carried out In accordance to the requirements of VAN PET SHE MS, ISO 9001-2000 & ISO-14001 Standards.
- SAP Experience.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- 09 years’ experience or more as analyzer systems Engineer, working in Oil, Gas or Petrochemical Field.
- Must have a minimum (4-5) years Analyzers & Sampling systems maintenance engineering good experience
- X-Sabic or Aramco employee are preferable
- Very good knowledge of English