01 Year Contract.
Number of Positions: 05
Education: Bachelor Degree-Engineering (B.E.)
Work Experience :12-13 years
English Language Level:Fluent
Maximum Age: N/A
Computer Skill level:Excellent
Job Openings ID: 137
Job Location: Saudi arabia
- Ensure the combined work list Organized.
- Ensure the integration between multi work forces is taken place is applicable.
- Ensure the network and schedule is reviewed and agreed by all disciple.
- Ensure all operation Shutting down requirements are identified.
- Ensure the required resources and services are available on time.
- Ensure that the critical path and major work are printed and posted.
- Review and ensure the Pre stat up safety review sheet are correct and posted.
- Ensure the daily activities schedule distributed to concerned discipline.
- Prepare the TAM items.
- Review the last TAM requirements and comments.
- Prepare the complete work package ( P&lD, Isometric Drawing, Equipment specification, Blind list, Material list, Procedures, and work scope).
- Review the TAM package with maintenance & inspection clarify the Comments Create Purchase Requisition for External Spares.
- Stock material Issues.
- Create Purchase Order for external services requirements (lump Sum contractors, CV & PSV overhauling, scaffolding, insulation activities, crane requirements, manpower requirements …etc).
- Print Pick list for Stock Items and send it to maintenance and ware house for spare issuing.
- Receive Delivery from Vendors.
- Deliver Materials to Work Center through the lump gum contractor in SHARQ spare container.
- Review the quotations received from contractor through the SMO and give Our comments and recommendation.
- Arrange the interview with all contractor for the TAM activities.
- Arrange the site visit far contractors to know the TAM items.
- Prepare a file with all PR information and contractors contact numbers and there mobilization progress.
- Create MS project fie for all TAM activities and Identify the critical path and resources required and discuss with concerned discipline for optimization.
- Incorporate the tune line of the other projects into the T/A schedule.
- Identify all the pre- TIA required resources.
- Prepare, review and distribute the daily schedule during TIA execution.
- Track and update the daily schedule.
- Estimate, plan and incorporate the approved additional work into the Schedule.
- Mobilization and demobilization for TAM contractors into SHARQ Site through the planner coordination.
- Prepare the daily progress report.
- Generate closing report.
- Create a return slip for all non-used spears in the TAM.
- Close TAM orders.
- Communicate with contractors to submit the invoices in order to review it and Create the SES for them.
- Enter History & Close PM Notification.
- Call for a critique meeting and list all comments and recommendation for that TAM in order to process it in the future TAM.
- Technical Completion.
- Accounts payable.
- Settlement for PM Orders.
- Business Closure for all TAM orders.
- Create the Final TAM report.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Good Knowledge in Maintenance for Mechanical & Piping.
- Good Team Work & leadership.
- Attention to Detail when planning and organizing multiple work stream and resources.